We inform you, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 and GDPR 2016/79, that Mass Srl will process the data you provide in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The personal data you provide are collected for the following purposes: management of orders and shipments, communications relating to your purchases and / or your explicit requests for information on products and quotes, statistics, sending of informative and commercial material, also through the use of electronic mail. In any case, your data will never be disclosed or sold to third parties. Within Mass Srl, your data may be known only by specifically appointed persons operating in the information systems, marketing, administration, accounting and customer service departments.
You must be over 16 years of age to register on this Site and to allow us to collect and store your personal data. If you are under the age of 16, we have the right to block and / or delete your account or user profile. Parents or guardians of the minor can in any case contact us to block the account or profile of the minor for which they are responsible, by email at email@example.com
Holder of the treatment
The Data Controller of the data collected through this Site is Mass Srl, with registered office in Italy, in Via Strauss snc - 84091 Battipaglia (SA), Registr. Reg. Imp., CF and VAT no. 02367490600 (hereinafter, "MASS") which autonomously decides on the purposes and methods of processing, as well as on the security procedures to be applied to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
Optional or mandatory nature of providing data
The provision to MASS of your personal data, requested on the various collection occasions, may be necessary for the pursuit of the purposes identified in the specific information, or optional. The mandatory or optional nature of the provision is specified by the symbol (*) next to the mandatory information.
Any refusal to communicate to MASS some of your data indicated on the Site as mandatory makes it impossible to pursue the main purpose of the specific collection: such refusal could, for example, make it impossible for MASS to execute the purchase contract or to provide the others. services available on the Site, such as assistance from our customer service, sending the newsletter with offers and discounts dedicated to our customers, or other similar services.
The conferment to MASS of further data, other than those marked as essential, is optional and does not entail any consequence in order to pursue the main purpose of the collection.
Responsible for the treatment
Pursuant to the privacy laws in force, you have the right at any time to obtain from the Data Processor information on the methods and purposes of the processing itself and on the logic applied to it as well as:
- confirmation of the existence of data concerning you and the communication of the same and of their origin in an intelligible form;
- the identification details of the Data Controller and of the Managers as well as the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents;
- updating, rectification and integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, opposition to the processing and / or limitation of the processing of data, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in points 3) and 4) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated and disseminated, with the exception of the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
Furthermore, he always has the right to object in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct marketing material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
You can freely and at any time exercise your rights, by sending a written request to MASS to the postal address of the registered office or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will promptly reply.
To ensure that your personal data are always accurate, updated, relevant and complete, we also ask you to notify us of any changes made to them (e.g. change of shipping address or telephone number) by email to our Customer Service: info @ massport.it
In the event of a breach by MASS of its legal obligations on the protection of personal data, it will have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Italian Data Protection Authority.
The principles of MASS
- process the data exclusively for the purposes and in the manner illustrated in this statement;
- use the data for purposes other than those for which the data have been specifically released only where the user's express consent is present;
- make the data available to third-party companies only for purposes that are instrumental to the provision of the requested service and in the context of an appointment as data processor;
- do not communicate data or assign or transfer them to third parties for their own processing without users having been informed in advance and have granted their consent;
- respond to requests for cancellation, modification, integration of the data provided, opposition to the processing of data for the purpose of sending commercial and advertising information;
- ensure correct and lawful management of data, safeguarding the privacy of users, as well as applying suitable security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data provided.
How and why we process your personal data
The processing of your personal data is carried out mainly electronically and telematically by MASS and by other subjects who, appropriately selected in terms of reliability and competence, carry out operations that are instrumental to the pursuit of the purposes strictly connected to the use of the Site and its services. and to the purchase of products through the Site (see in addition to the paragraph "Subjects who may process your personal data").
In general, your data are processed for the provision of the following services available by accessing our Site:
- Registration or subscription to the services offered, promotions and our newsletter
- Fulfillment of orders and related activities
- Payment management, including fraud control in case of payment by credit / debit card
- Management of your requests: technical, commercial, on the progress of your orders and requests for information in a broad sense
- Contacts with our offices (commercial, marketing, purchasing, customer service, etc.)
- Request for evaluation for your inclusion in our staff, by sending your CV
- Sending, with your consent and for marketing purposes, commercial communications through various channels, both electronic and telematic (email, sms) and traditional (paper mail, telephone)
- It is possible to unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time, either by sending a message to the contacts indicated below or by means of a specific link which can be found in each Newsletter. After cancellation, we will delete your e-mail address, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data and subject to our reservation for further use of the data, use of which you have been correctly informed in this declaration in compliance with the provisions of the law.
Any processing purpose other than the specific one for which you have provided your personal data will be highlighted and pursued by MASS only after obtaining your express consent.
There are, however, treatments for which the law provides for the exclusion of consent: for example, we inform you that MASS can process your personal data without obtaining your consent when this is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or when it is necessary to execute the obligations assumed contractually towards him.
We also point out that art. 130, paragraph 4, Legislative Decree 196/2003 of the legislation on the protection of personal data admits that MASS, without the need to acquire your express consent, may use your data for direct sales of products similar to those it already has purchased and for opinion polls, provided that you do not expressly refuse such use.
You can object to the use of your e-mail address at any time by sending a specific message to the contact option described below or via a link provided in the advertising e-mail, without incurring any costs other than transmission costs according to the rates. Basic.
MASS reserves the right to delete a user account and all data relating to it, in the event that illegal content is detected, harmful to the image of MASS and / or its products or third parties, or in any case content that is offensive or promotes illegal activities or defamatory, pornographic content, inciting violence, promoting discrimination based on race, sex, religion and sexual orientation.
Subjects who can process your personal data
MASS may use third parties to process your personal data for certain activities. The third parties who carry out these operations have been adequately selected and are endowed with experience, ability and reliability and offer a suitable guarantee of full compliance with the current provisions on processing, including the data security profile.
These third parties have been appointed for this purpose "Data Processors" and carry out their activity according to the instructions given by MASS and under its control (see section "Data Processors"). We periodically check that the managers have punctually fulfilled the tasks entrusted to them and that they continue to provide suitable guarantees of full compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data.
How long do we keep your data
MASS will keep your personal data for the entire duration of the contractual / commercial relationship and unless you request cancellation (in accordance with the means indicated in this privacy statement); and, beyond these, until the expiry of the statutory limitation periods pursuant to the applicable regulations in force.
However, MASS cannot guarantee its users that the measures adopted for the security of the Site and the transmission of data and information on the Site limit or exclude any risk of unauthorized access or loss of data by devices pertaining to the user: we advise you to make sure that your computer is equipped with adequate software for the protection of data transmission over the network, both incoming and outgoing (such as updated antivirus systems) and that your internet service provider has taken suitable measures to the security of data transmission over the network (such as firewalls and spam filters). On our Site, every purchase is made with maximum security thanks to the use of the most advanced technological encryption and coding systems (SSL).
If you wish to receive more information on how MASS processes your personal data, please write an email to the email address email@example.com
To find out about your rights and be always updated on the legislation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, we recommend that you visit the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at: http: //www.garanteprivacy .it /
Changes and Updates
(Last update: May 2018)